Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Glorious Future

Hey all,

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been on. There is lots and lots going on but I definitely wanted to take the time to share with you. It seems like so much is happening at church during these past couple of months and I think we, as a Ministry Leadership Team, have especially been feeling overwhelmed with thinking about where we are headed as a church. While this is very important, I wanted to share with you from my devotional today.

It was Isaiah 32. I read out of the New American Standard and the subtitle for the chapter was "A Glorious Future". The verse that really stuck to me throughout today was verse 8: "But the noble man devises noble plans; and by noble plans he stands." If we are following God, we don't have to worry about our future because it will be a glorious one. God WILL be glorified. I'll say that again....God WILL be glorified. If we don't do it then the rocks and the trees will. We can stand assured on any God-centered plan knowing that the future of this church will result in the glory of our God.

Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment