Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Friday, May 6, 2011

Psalm 17:6a

I am currently working on recording a song Psalm 17 (if you don't know about my "Song For Every Psalm" project, you can check out my music blog at www.hossmusic.blogspot.com) and I have been thinking a lot about the first part of verse 6. The psalmist says:

I call on You, my God, for You will answer me.

This became exceedingly relevant as it was National Day Of Prayer yesterday. Notice the verse doesn't say "for You might answer me" or "for You'll probably answer me". It says "for You WILL answer me". Not only can we be confident that God hears our every prayer but that He will answer our every prayer.

Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment