Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Greetings

Hey, I am new to this blogging thing. So what do we blog about? What were your impressions of the sermon on Sunday? I have had some very positive and some very negative feedback. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was great, I took allot of notes, I find the note sheets to be helpful, but I do wish you would put all the verses you reference in your sermon on the note sheet That would help me to look things up later, I sometimes miss a verse or two or get caught up in reading writing one down and miss an important point. Yipee I'm first to comment on the new blog

    ReplyDelete