Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Friday, September 30, 2011

Lessons Learned

Tomorrow marks my 9th anniversary serving in Children's Ministries here at El Camino. During that time, God has taught me so many things. Here are a few highlights.

1. God loves me and wants me to walk intimately with Him. He cares more about who I am IN Him, than what I do FOR Him.

2. As I abide, He will direct me. This is His ministry. He sees the big picture. As I listen to Him and follow Him, He will direct every step of the way.

3. Although there will be hard times, He is always there for me. He promises to never leave me nor forsake me. He molds me when I need molding, and comforts me when I need comforting.

4. He wants me to personally share His amazing gospel message with those He brings into my path, and He wants me to facilitate ministries in which other people are sharing the gospel as well.

There are so many more lessons to be learned. May You continue to mold me more and more into Your image Lord. Thank you for never giving up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment