Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jesus

Today I had the most amazing day! For nearly 4 hours I got to tell children the Christmas story and why Jesus actually came. I got to tell them what He did for them by dying on the cross. I was just lying in bed trying to sleep, but their great questions, attentiveness to the Truth, and innocent comments are keeping me awake. Today truly was one of the very best days of my life! I can't imagine Christmas feeling more meaningful. What Jesus did for us truly was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment