Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jesus' Blood Never Fails Me

I'm always keeping my ears open for new songs to do in the Contemporary service. Frequently, I will find one and get so attached to the lyrics and the music that I have to listen to it over and over again (this happened with You're Beautiful which I discussed earlier). Well, I have a new one for you this week...Jesus' Blood by Delirious? If you'd like to watch a video with the lyrics you can click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1cEWKr5us.

In this world, nothing and no one is for certain. If we trust in people or objects or ideas with our whole hearts, we will be let down every time. But...we can put our faith in knowing that Jesus' blood never fails us. Amen.

Hoss

1 comment:

  1. oh good, thanks for the suggestion, on my way to Youtube to listen..and I really love the "You're Beautiful" song!

    ReplyDelete