Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Monday, January 30, 2012

Unexpected Blessings

This past Sunday between the Classical and the Modern service I was in the Worship Center when down the isle a familiar face came toward me. It happened to be Glen Paden and his wife Aliene. I have know Glen for over 30 years but had not seen him in 4 or 5 years. In the early years of my ministry he and his wife were very supportive of the Pastors that were on staff at First Southern Baptist in Fresno. During that time he also became a mentor to me as I served in churches without a pastor. We spent lunch together catching up and sharing in fellowship. What a special blessing for Candy and I to have he and his wife in our services. An unexpected blessing.

Pastor Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment