Welcome to the El Camino Baptist Church blog. We wanted a place where our ministry leaders could share things that God has laid on their hearts. Please feel free to comment and join in the discussion as we share how God is moving through His church.Other places to find us on the web are our website, Youtube, and Facebook. You can also check out Hoss' music blog at hosshughes.com.









Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Taking Time to Worship

This past Sunday I took time off from being on the platform during the Modern Service to evaluate what and how we're doing worship. I am excited about what I heard and saw, but even more important I had a blessed time in worship. I believe I worship each week, but this was a time of personal refreshing. If you're involved in "Working" somewhere each Sunday and you are not able to be in a service, let me encourage you to take a Sunday off and just come to church and worship.

Pastor Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment